Monday, August 23, 2010

The Carbohydrate Addict’s Manual V Diabetes Facts

I realize the things I talk about are confronting, but I speak

from the heart through genuine concern about where we are all

heading.  I talk about how to avoid it, while knowing full well 

that the odds are, most of you will end up at that bad place no

matter what I say.

 

That’s a tragedy because it doesn’t have to end there.

 

I’m sure you wonder; why isn’t all the really important people

talking about this?

 

I think there are a few good reason.

 

We have to first consider the industries that have mushroomed

and flourished on the back of a forty year deluge of

misinformation.  These are powerful people. Their advertising

revenue helps support governments as well as science and

medical careers.

 

Then we have the many smaller industries and niche markets

where businesses and careers depend on this misinformation.

They often practice their profession in complete ignorance of

the facts. The trouble is, what they do it is equally

damaging.

 

People build careers on a commitment to whatever truth they have

been taught. Even if it is completely false!

 

The hardest thing of all to change is a lifestyle.  We ended up

on this dangerous track because we completely changed our

lifestyle.


We were tricked into believing we had to do so to avoid an

apparent,but false, epidemic of high cholesterol.

 

So we come to the audience, the people who truly need this

information. People like yourself who recognize the logic of what

I say but cannot bring yourself to act.  It’s too hard! It’s

hopeless! It’s whatever!  Know that this is your addiction

talking - not you.

 

Sure! It is not easy to deal with addiction but it’s not nearly

as hard as you think and it is far more rewarding than you can

possibly imagine right now.

 

I hope you take heed of the seriousness of what I write. It won’t

cost you a cent to follow the articles and videos I post on my

blogs and hopefully it will bring you to the realization that you

need to take action and you need to read my book; The carbohydrate

Addict’s Manual, as soon as it is published in a few weeks time.


Kirsten plotkin

The Carbohydrate Addicts Diet V Obesity Statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment