Thursday, December 13, 2012

From Diets to Obesity To An Addiction!

Obesity map 2006
Obesity map 2006 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
What scientists call "Overweight" ch...
What scientists call "Overweight" changes with our knowledge of human health (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


A Painless, Diet Free Weight Loss That Lasts a Lifetime. That pretty much describes what I have accomplished and what i hope to pass on to others.



I have completely remodeled the website page and added links to some of my best articles.



I work alone which means I'm in the dark when it comes to getting feed back.  I'll be so grateful it you'll take a look at the site and give me some feed back by way of a comment.  While there, maybe you'd like to download the Free Mini Manual.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment