Monday, January 7, 2013

Can A Weight Problem Be Cured For Good?

I wrote an article as a start to a new year. After I published it, I thought it might make a good video. My content always ends up being different, and that’s what happened here. But I think the subjects are compatible. The result can be seen below. If you believe that sugar addiction, or food addiction are not real addictions and are not cause for concern. You need to watch this.


 


I understand that some people might not like my common sense approach to this subject.everybody.  Perhaps you are a person who wants the science before you will consider the subject relevant. So below is a video, recorded by one of the most expert authorities on the subject. It focuses entirely on the science.

 The Quality of Calories: What Makes Us Fat and Why Nobody Seem to care..



 


 obesity statistics already show that 60% of people are affected. This is expected to rise to 86% by 2030, what is more important than solving this unnecessary sugar addiction that is affecting the health of millions?

An addiction, whether it is to illegal drugs or legal food substances, are first and foremost about growth and making money. The public is not considered in that equation. Only you can take the steps needed to rid yourself and your family of this addiction. How do you do that?

You'll get a very good start when you visit my website below;

Healthy Lifestyle News

No comments:

Post a Comment