Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Untitled

Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE

A Carbohydrate Addicts Confession!

 

 

Till I reached my 40’s, I don’t think anyone, including me,

knew that carbohydrate addicts existed.

I now realize that by then, the seeds that turned us into carbohydrate addicts had already been sown.

Then, 7 years ago I retired!

That’s when I began to wonder what might be the reason for my twenty year struggle with diabetic symptoms and weight problems.

Somehow, I put the puzzle together and in a moment of clarity, I realized - Diets Don’t Work – our body wasn’t built for diets.

I think we all tend to accept adversity!

Somehow, I had triggered memories of a series of events from the past that I had almost forgotten.

Back then, I had been forced to change the everyday food I had always eaten, to a diet of cholesterol lowering foods.

Diets were something new to me!

For the first 40 years of my life I never dieted.  Neither did anyone else I knew.

I did what most people did back then I stuck to the foods my grandmother taught me to eat and I didn’t give it a thought.

Cholesterol was a new revelation!

Few people, including me had never heard of it. I was very shocked to hear that my diet had put me at risk for decades.

It was very believable because everyone else around me seemed to suffer the same problem.

I soon stopped being one of the slim people!

It launched me on a 20 year nightmare of weight problems yoyo diets and gradual, but inevitable weight gain.

Then, finally, seven years ago, I came to my senses. The reason for my weight problem had finally become clear in my mind.

I realized we are all on the wrong track!

I returned to my original lifestyle and diet. I got back into contact with my own body and began to listen to it.

I reminded myself how the body works, what happens to the food when I eat it, and how I could end up with a weight problem.

You must demand real proof!

It is the least you should expect.  I’ve kept the weight off for 7 years. I think this has given me an obligation to reveal what I have learned.

Carbohydrate addicts are a fact. To fight back you must understand your body and be in control of it.

We are all victims of false dogma!

Too many people are in business to keep you fat. Most of them have no interest in today’s dangerous obesity statistics.

Only when you understand the facts can you cure your addiction, take control of your weight and live the life you were meant to live.

False prophets are always convincing!

You’re going to be under heavy pressure from countless ‘experts’, dubious businesses and big corporations.

Their success depends on ever growing numbers of carbohydrate addicts. That’s why you need to be armed with the facts.

To learn more about carbohydrate addicts, all you have to do is visit my blog;

Kirsten Plotkin author

http:www.thecarbohydrateaddictsdiet.com

carbohydrate addicts

No comments:

Post a Comment