Monday, November 29, 2010

It’s Sexy to be Healthy and a Healthy Lifestyle is a Sexy Lifestyle!

I’m excited! I have just created my first Fan page on Facebook, about my favorite subject: A healthy lifestyle.

It’s called, “It’s Sexy to be Healthy

and a Healthy Lifestyle

is a Sexy Lifestyle”.

It has taken me close to 3 years to do that. I sure hope you like it. Facebook is very hot right now. That’s because it has finally been discovered by the online business community. Not that they didn’t know about it before. They just didn’t have the time or energy to figure it out. That’s pretty much how I felt till I created:

‘It’s Sexy to be Healthy and a Healthy Lifestyle is a Sexy Lifestyle”.

It’s a long title I know, but it grabbed me at the time. I plan to post many updates and I hope you will visit often. Right now I’m getting ready to publish my book: The Carbohydrate Addicts Handbook”. This is a very special project to me. It's about what I did to save myself. How I gave up a so called healthy lifestyle and returned to Mother Nature's version of a healthy lifestyle, the one designed to suit our body. For some years now I have watched as more and more people gain weight, become obese and suddenly find themselves with type2 diabetes. Statistics tell us this now represents 60% of the population. They say this will grow to 80% by 2020. Yet, not so long ago obesity was rare and type2 diabetes was unknown. Why am I so interested? I used to be one of them. Till I was 43, I never had a weight problem, nor did my friends or anyone in my family. Till the 80’s weight problems were rare and usually due to illness. We lived what had always been deemed a healthy lifestyle. One that had been passed down from our grandparents. But then I had a mishap. Something went wrong during a surgical procedure. I suffered a cardiac arrest and a damaged thyroid. The doctor advised me to go on diet to avoid gaining weight.

I was told to adopt a new, modern healthy lifestyle.

I spent the next 20 years going from one diet to the next, losing weight only to eventually regain it with just that little bit more weight each time. I finally came to my senses. I suddenly remembered that till I was 43, and began to diet, I never had a weight problem. Somehow, that seemed connected. I have always been well informed and take a close interest in anything new and unusual. It was a bit like solving a puzzle. I remembered some major changes involving our old traditional diet which happened in the late seventies and suddenly everything fell into place. I went back to the original healthy lifestyle and started to eat the kind of food that was normal to me and most other people forty years ago. Not only did I lose all the weight, but I suddenly realized that a lot of symptoms I had come to believe were normal had suddenly disappeared. Things like constant cravings, sudden urges to binge feelings of hunger less than an hour after I had eaten a large meal. I felt free, light and energetic. Feelings I had not experienced for twenty years. I was informed enough to recognize that those were the feelings of carbohydrate addicts. I had cured my carbohydrate addiction the way I cured my tobacco addiction, without even knowing. That was more that 6 years ago and my weight remains stable. I have no doubt that as long as I keep to my old diet, it always will. The carbohydrate addict’s manual reveals exactly what I did to revert to my old healthy lifestyle. It explains how I did it and why it works. Once you understand that you will realize that it will work for you too. If you visit my fan page: “It’s sexy to be healthy and a healthy lifestyle is a sexy lifestyle” you will learn much more. If you like what I’m trying to do please click the LIKE button at the top of the page. The link to the page is right here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php#!/pages/Its-sexy-to-be-healthy-and-a-healthy-lifestyle-is-a-sexy-lifestyle/113021975431183

 

Kirsten Plotkin

 

A Healthy Lifestyle

Related Blogs

Related Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment