Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Untitled

Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

It’s sexy to be healthy and a healthy lifestyle is a sexy lifestyle!

The most valuable and treasured thing to a writer is to receive feedback from people who have read their work. I hope you will enjoy the article enough to like it and share it and if possible, reply to my Facebook page with a comment.

Much of my inspiration comes from people who offer comments and constructive criticism.  These are golden nuggets to a writer and they sure can make my day!

I have just posted a new article here:

http://www.healthylifestyle-news.org/188/can-bottled-tap-water-add-to-a-healthy-lifestyle/

This is a new blog I have recently created and you are more than welcome to leave a comment.

I hope you enjoy, like and share the article!

With Thanks

Kirsten Plotkin

No comments:

Post a Comment